Office / Marketing Help
Looking for a self motivated multi-tasker.
You must have a good phone voice and an outgoing personality.
You must have basic computer knowledge.
You must also have a decent knowledge of our local area or be good with directions.
Hours will vary Monday through Friday between 8 am – 7 pm.
A few of the things that will be asked of you:
· Make calls to current clients to schedule their appointments.
· Answer incoming phone calls to schedule appointments.
· Telemarketing for new clients, both residential and commercial and there will eventually be
telemarketers for you to manage.
· Composing professional letters.
· Manage craigslist marketing & email marketing.
· Manage Social Media Accounts.
· Occasionally represent our company at Chamber of Commerce meetings.
· Assist management with any projects.
If you are interested, please email a resume with pay requirement. We look forward to hearing from you.
Pest Control Technician
- Valid Texas Driver License (for at least 3 years with any state)
- Clean Driving Record
- No Criminal Background
- Able to Drive a Standard Transmission
Pay & Benefits:
- $455 weekly plus commission
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Able to take truck home (you must live within 20 miles of the office)
- Paid Vacation: 1 week after the first year and 2 weeks after the 3rd year
Please bring come by our office at 252 W. Main St. Suite A Azle, TX 76020 and fill out an application. Be prepared, you might get an interview immediately.
Part Time Appointment Setter
20 hours per week with the option for more hours. Hourly pay plus commission.